1999 S. Bascom Avenue, Suite 700, Campbell, CA, 95008, USA
International Journal of Drug Metabolism (IJDM)
Ali Demir SezerPhD
Departmant of Pharmaceutical Technology and Biotechnology
Marmara University Address:Turkey
PhD. Ali Demir Sezer
Marmara University, Turkey
Dr. Ali Demir Sezer has a Assoc. Prof. from Pharmaceutical Biotechnology at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Marmara (Turkey). He is the member of many Pharmaceutical Associationsandacts as a reviewer of scientific journals and European projects under differentre search areas such as: drugdeliverysystems, nanotechnology and pharmaceutical biotechnology. Dr. Sezer is the author of many scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals and poster communications. Focus of his research activity is drug delivery, physico-chemical characterization and biological evaluation of bio polymersmicro and nano particles as modified drug delivery system, and colloidal drug carriers (liposomes, nanoparticles etc.).
Nano and microcarrier systems
Drug delivery and formulations dizyn
Modern therapeutic systems
Recombinant DNA technology
Chava Vijay Kumar
Professor & Head
Narayana Dental College & Hospital Address:India
Ayman Yahia Waddad AhmedPh.D
University of Gezira Address:Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Geizra, Wad Medani, Sudan. P.O. Box
Dr. Ayman Y. Waddad got his Ph.D in pharmaceutics from China Pharmaceutical University in December 2013. His thesis title: Studies on Injectable Morin Hydrate Niosomal Nanocarrier Coated with Cell Penetrating Peptide and Hyaluronic acid-N-Acetyl-L-Methionine for Tumor Targeting. His publication . Ayman Y. Waddad, Sarra Abbad, Fan Yu, Were L.L. Munyendo, Jing Wang, Huixia Lv, Jianping Zhou (2013). “Formulation, characterization and pharmacokinetics of Morin hydrate niosomes prepared from various non-ionic surfactants.” International Journal of Pharmaceutics456 (2) 446-458 got the prize of innovation and Research Award issued by China Pharmaceutical University. Dr. Ayman Y. Waddad initiates joint collaboration between Academia and pharmaceutical industry as well as he is acting deputy dean faculty of pharmacy, University of Gezira. Dr. Ayman Y. Waddad published 13 papers in peer reviewed journals as he is reviewer for peer reviewed journals.
Drug Delivery and Targeted Drug Delivery System.
Development of new dosage forms and new techniques.
Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics.
Simulation and molecular modeling.
1. Abbad, S., C. Wang, Ayman Y. Waddad, Huixia Lv, Jianping Zhou. (2015). "Preparation, in vitro and in vivo evaluation of polymeric nanoparticles based on hyaluronic acid-poly(butyl cyanoacrylate) and D-alpha-tocopheryl polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate for tumor-targeted delivery of morin hydrate." Int J Nanomedicine 10: 305-320.
2. Abbad, S., Z. Zhang, Ayman Y. Waddad, Were L.L. Munyendo, Huixia Lv, Jianping Zhou. (2015). "Chitosan-Modified Cationic Amino Acid Nanoparticles as a Novel Oral Delivery System for Insulin." Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology11(3): 486-499.
3. Ayman Y. Waddad, Sarra Abbad, Fan Yu, Were L.L. Munyendo, Jing Wang, Huixia Lv, Jianping Zhou (2013). “Formulation, characterization and pharmacokinetics of Morin hydrate niosomes prepared from various non-ionic surfactants.” International Journal of Pharmaceutics456 (2) 446-458.
4. Were L.L. Munyendo, Zhenhai Zhang, Sarra Abbad, Ayman Y. Waddad, Huxia Lv, Lilechi D. Baraza, Jianping Zhou (2013). Micelles of TPGS modified Apigenin Phospholipid complex for Oral Administration: Preparation, In vitro and In vivo Evaluation. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology9(12): 2034-2047.
5. Zhen-Hai Zhang, Xiao-Pan Wang, Waddad Y Ayman, , Hui-Xia Lv, Jian-Ping Zhou (2013). Studies on Lactoferrin Nanoparticles of Gambogic Acid, for Oral Delivery, Drug Delivery, 20(2): 86-93
6. Fan Yu, Chenghua He, Ayman Y. Waddad, Were L. L. Munyendo, Huixia Lv, Jianping Zhou, and Qiang Zhang (2013). “N-octyl-N-arginine-chitosan (OACS) micelles for gambogic acid oraldelivery: preparation, characterization and its study on in situ intestinal perfusion.” Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, Article in Press (doi:10.3109/03639045.2013.786723)
7. Zhen-Hai Zhang, Sarra Abbad, Rui-Rui Pan, Ayman Y. Waddad, Lu-Lu Hou, Hui-Xia Lv, and Jian-Ping Zhou (2013). “N-Octyl-N-Arginine Chitosan Micelles as an Oral Delivery System of Insulin” Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology9(4): 601-609.
8. Jihui TANG, Jing YAO, Ayman Y. Waddad, Jianping ZHOU & Feihu CHEN (2013). “Interaction of a Novel All-Trans Retinoic Acid Derivative with Bovine Serum Albumin and Human Plasma Protein Studied by Gel Filtration (Sephadex LH-20) and Fluorescence Quenching Method.” Lat. Am. J. Pharm.32 (3): 392-99
9. Yin-Long Zhang, Zhen-Hai Zhang, Tian-Yue Jiang, Ayman-Waddad, Jing-Li, Hui-Xia Lv, Jian-Ping Zhou (2012). “Cell uptake of paclitaxel solid lipid nanoparticles modified by cell-penetrating peptides in A549 cells.” Pharmazie68: 47–53
10. Xiaopan Wang, Huixia Lv, Ayman Y Waddad, Fan Yu, Jianping Zhou (2012). “Study on intestinal absorption kinetics of gambogic acid in rats.” China journal of Chinese materia medica37(14):2079-83.
11. Jing Li, Meirong Huo, Jing Wang, Jianping Zhou, Jumah M. Mohammad, Yinlong Zhang, Qinnv Zhu, Ayman Y. Waddad, Qiang Zhang (2012). “Redox-sensitive micelles self-assembled from amphiphilic hyaluronic aciddeoxycholic acid conjugates for targeted intracellular delivery of paclitaxel.” Biomaterials 33(7): 2310-2320.
12. Hui-Xia Lv, Zhen-Hai Zhang, Hui-Jiang, Ayman Y. Waddad, Jian-Ping Zhou (2011). “Preparation, physicochemical characteristics and bioavailability studies of an atorvastatin hydroxypropyl--cyclodextrin complex”Pharmazie67: 46–53.
13. Ayman Y. Waddad, Yousif MA (2005). “Prescribing Patterns of Anti-Diabetic Drugs in Khartoum and Gezira States.” Omdurman Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences1(1).
Nova Southeastern University Address:Florida, USA
My career started by earning M.Sc. in Medicinal Chemistry followed by Ph.D. in Pharmacology, after graduating from the School of Pharmacy of the University of Patras, Greece. Its major turning point was in 2004, when I joined the lab of Dr. Walter Koch, a former postdoctoral fellow of Nobel laureate Professor Robert Lefkowitz`s lab at Duke University. During my 5-year postdoctoral tenure there, I had several successes, awards and honors, most prominent among which being a lead-author publication in “Nature Medicine” and a 4-year Scientist Development Grant award by the American Heart Association (AHA) I currently hold. In addition, I have been a post-doctoral research fellow of the AHA for a total of three years in the past, and, in fact, my postdoctoral fellowship application with AHA in 2007 got an unusual 1-year extension based on its exceptionally high score. I have also been a finalist for the AHA-sponsored Melvin L. Marcus Young Investigator Award in Basic Cardiovascular Sciences, and for the Cardiovascular Research Award of the Council on Basic Cardiovascular Sciences of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC), I hold two (provisional) research patents, and I currently serve on the Editorial Boards of two peer-reviewed journals, as a regular peer-reviewer for several prestigious journals, including “British Journal of Pharmacology”, "Circulation Research", and “American Journal of Cardiology”, and as a research grant reviewer for AHA. In addition, I am an elected Fellow of the American Heart Association (FAHA) and its Council on Basic Cardiovascular Sciences (BCVS). Finally, I have published in various prestigious scientific journals, in addition to “Nature Medicine”, such as: Circulation, JACC, PNAS, JBC, Molecular Pharmacology, etc., and my papers are highly cited.
Physiology and biology of G protein-coupledreceptors
Neurohormonal control of the Circulation Adrenal Physiology and Pharmacology
Receptors for Adrenaline and NoradrenalineCatecholamines
Receptors for Angiotensin II
Transgenic mice and rats
Aldosterone production regulation
Regulation of Adrenergic and Angiotensin Receptors
G protein-coupled receptor KinasesBeta-Arrestins
Novel “Biased” G protein-coupled Receptor Ligands
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Washington State University Address:USA
Dr. Dafeng Chu received his PhD degrees from the School of Life Sciences,Jilin University, China in 2007. From 2007 to 2010, he worked at the department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hutchison MediPharma, China. From 2010 to 2012, he was a research associateat the Department of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmacy, Philipps-University Marburg, Germany. He was a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Waterloo, Canada from 2012 to 2014. Currently, he is working as a Postdoctoral researcher, at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Washington State University, USA.Dr. Chu has published 19 papers in peer reviewed journals and6 patents in the area of drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics and drug/siRNA delivery.